I literally found a Curve 8330 at a boat ramp so I used it to call the owner to let them know it had been found.

Being hearing impaired, I was impressed with how well I could hear on it. I was also impressed with the quality of the phone itself.

I honestly don't know why it took me so long to look into the BB's but I'm hooked and not going anywhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 08:33 PM
    I just found a LG eNVY last night on the beach. wet and sandy I don't think it will ever work again. cells an saltwater don't mix. too bad
    05-24-10 10:53 AM
    my wife had an older flip model phone & i had the LG voyager (loved that phone) and when she finally went in for an upgrade verizon was running the buy one get one free special so she surprised me that afternoon with my 8330. now i love this phone and she is hooked on hers as well. i just want to get a new casing for mine.
    05-24-10 02:22 PM
    How did I get my first Curve?

When Verizon was running the Buy one Get one free promo. I was on Sprint with the 8830 World Edition, and my Girlfriend had Verizon. We decided to join plans with Verizon so we both could get the Curves.

Biggest. Mistake. I. Ever. Made.

Not only was the Curve 8330 the WORST phone I've ever used, I now am stuck with Verizon. And I cant stand Verizon. Should have never left Sprint.

I now have the Tour, and thankfully I no longer have to deal with the 8330.
    05-24-10 02:33 PM
    Craigslist for all of my phones till this new one.

Quoted myself because I was on the first page.

My Pearl started shutting itself off so a buddy of mine gave me his mint condition 8330. Gotta love a good friend!
    05-25-10 01:24 PM
    my first and only curve so far, i purchased on ebay. my bf had a tour, my friend had an 8530, and another had a storm. i was jealous and wanted to check out the hype, so i decided to browse ebay in my price range for a simple yet reliable bb. and *poof* my curve showed up on my doorstep and i love it

don't think i ever want to trade it in for a newer model :-P
    05-25-10 01:49 PM
    I got my first BB Curve in a amazing deal lol I trade a crappy Sony Walkman w580i slider phone for a 8310 it was amazing
    05-25-10 11:23 PM
    I had a samsung exclaim and my fianc�e had the bb so after a few weeks of crappy internet and being jealous because he had a cursor to browse the internet with I literally begged him to trade my anniversary gift in and get me the curve

05-25-10 11:38 PM
    I got my first curve in june 2009 and joined CB on the same day it showed up doing a google search about blackberry info . I have customized it with different color trackballs but so far no new cases, and its in an hard case so no really need to.I have updated to 5.0 OS as well not long ago , know it pretty well as far as what I can and can not do, ready for the 9650 and then I will keep my 8330 as a backup phone
    Last edited by DavidNC; 05-26-10 at 07:29 AM.
    05-26-10 07:27 AM
284 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD