I have a T Mobile 8320 Curve and I have a video clip I want to send or upload to my hp laptop and cannot figure out how. I want to edit some video clips I have on there...please help.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    08-08-09 02:26 AM
    If I'm not mistaken you can use the BB desktop manager to upload files (pics, videos, etc) to your PC using media manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 05:57 AM
    Yea, you BB desktop manager is your best bet, but you can try to email the file if it is not too large. I have issues with my BB desktop manager sometimes and it would be great if somebody could reccomend a device manager/uploader that would work with the BB.

08-08-09 06:18 AM
    I use Picasa to handle my photos, etc. on my PC and when I plug in my BB and download photos, it automatically saves the videos as well. I can also play them in Picasa.

08-08-09 08:02 AM
    To get pics from phone to pc,you just email them to you pc.I have gotten the videos to bb desktop manager but they are in mpeg4 format and that doesn't seem to be to compatible with the editor/trimmers I'm using. I am using Microsoft movie editor and one from Kudos and anyone recommend a video editor that will simply allow me to edit these clips directly imported from bbm desktop mgr and in mpeg4 format.
    08-08-09 12:02 PM
    You can also use the USB cable to transfer images via windows explorer, that is the easiest way.
    08-08-09 12:21 PM
    I just hook it up via USB cable and move it using windows explorer.
    08-08-09 01:02 PM
    OK...i need to know what if anybody is using a video editing program that is free to edit video clips from the cell phone.
    08-08-09 02:41 PM
    Picasa is a great one. I use it for all me photos and I have never had a problem,, Wallpaper when you down load them into picasa where can I find them?

Never done movies before.
    08-08-09 03:47 PM
    I have heard that Picasa is an excellent tool...it appears that every BB user I know has expressed the same negative things about the Desk Top Manager....not worth the effort....some have found that they can't even download a backup onto a new phone....they even went to Best Buy with their laptops and asked a Geek guy to try to install a previously backed up phone, and they too felt the DTM was BS.
    08-08-09 04:31 PM
    Ok.. I appreciate the insite but has anyone read that I'm looking for video editing software not picture editing software??? So does anyone have video...not picture editing software ideas.
    08-09-09 11:59 PM
    Ok.. I appreciate the insite but has anyone read that I'm looking for video editing software not picture editing software??? So does anyone have video...not picture editing software ideas.
    you never stated that (See below)
    I have a T Mobile 8320 Curve and I have a video clip I want to send or upload to my hp laptop and cannot figure out how. I want to edit some video clips I have on there...please help.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

you just said u wanted to transfer vids to computer to edit.

picasa only came up because someone said it pulled videos.

if you read the responses, there's like 3 different ways to get your video onto your computer: email, usb (picasa??/desktop manager + bluetooth/windows explorer, bluetooth)

and for video editing software, google is your friend: video editing freeware - Google Search
    08-10-09 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD