I've had my bb 8330m for about a month. I go to media icon on applications. Then go to menu, explore. Then what is next. Somebody please help me with this. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 04:43 PM
    You can't do this natively from the phone. This app will help you.
    BBFileScout Homepage - a file manager Software for BlackBerry® Devices with OS 4.3 or higher
    08-13-09 05:00 PM
    You can't do this natively from the phone. This app will help you.
    BBFileScout Homepage - a file manager Software for BlackBerry® Devices with OS 4.3 or higher
    Is bbfilescout free and if not how much?

08-13-09 05:29 PM
    Most times a .zip file needs to downloaded to your computer, unzipped/expanded into it's .alx/.cod file components, then you use Desktop Manager's Application Loader wizard to load the app to your BB.

08-13-09 05:32 PM
    Ok. I am so lost. I am not very smart. Sorry. I got my media file on explore, highlighted file/app that is a zip item, opened desktop manager, application loader. Did I follow the process correctly? Thank you!

08-13-09 06:55 PM
    Mostly a review of X's post but:

1.) Download .zip to your PC and unzip.
    2.) Plug BB into computer via USB cable
    3.) Open Desktop Manager
    4.) Click on Application loader
    5.) After the list of apps comes up, use the browse button to navigate to the folder on your PC you recently unzipped into .alx and .cod files.
    6.) Double click the .alx file within said folder.
    7.) Follow the process to load to your BB
    8.) Don't interrupt it under any circumstances. Wait for the successful load notification on your PC.
    08-13-09 08:32 PM
    Thank you all! I think I am going to make it. I tried bbscotfile and some worked and others did not. My biggest problem really I think is my PC - I need a new one. It keeps locking up on me. What a great forum! :-)

08-13-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD