...How do i partake in tethering?!

just curious.
    08-08-09 07:10 PM
    Tetherberry app for 50 bux.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 08:04 PM
    Search the "How To" forum for Tethering.
    08-08-09 08:05 PM
    T-Mobile makes it ***** proof-I am living proof. Just follow the steps one at a time from there website:

T-Mobile Wireless Data Configurator

Doc
    Last edited by Doctor A; 08-08-09 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Changed link.
    08-08-09 09:05 PM
    Thanks for the tips, guys.

I love how my thread was completely re-worded. I guess I wasn't being "serious" enough for the mods. Good thing I didn't REALLY curse! *gasp*

Drug references are cool (CRACKberry)...but god forbid you even imply the use of a naughty word. Everybody get outraged!! Hahah

Go censorship!! Woot!

Last edited by elysenator; 08-08-09 at 09:31 PM.
    08-08-09 09:22 PM
    Thanks for the tips, guys.

I love how my thread was completely re-worded. I guess I wasn't being "serious" enough for the mods. Good thing I didn't REALLY curse! *gasp*

Drug references are cool (CRACKberry)...but god forbid you even imply the use of a naughty word. Everybody get outraged!! Hahah

Go censorship!! Woot!

You're not going to fit in well around here with an attitude like that.
    08-08-09 09:39 PM
    Thanks so much for these instructions/links !

Will definitely give it a try !
    08-08-09 09:46 PM
    You're not going to fit in well around here with an attitude like that.
    well i'm definitely not trying to fit in. that's for sure. not one of my strong suits.

it bugs me when people / organizations / whatever are so ridiculously uptight. there's no need for that. frankie says relax!
    08-08-09 09:59 PM
    well i'm definitely not trying to fit in. that's for sure. not one of my strong suits.

it bugs me when people / organizations / whatever are so ridiculously uptight. there's no need for that. frankie says relax!
    This forum is made up of people that take time out of their day to help others for free and those people are not receptive to others that have an attitude like you seem to have. You can take that for what its worth. And if you do want to complain about this sort of stuff, the 8900 device forum is not the place for that.
    08-08-09 10:02 PM
    'Doctor A' wrote:
    T-Mobile makes it ***** proof-I am living proof. Just follow the steps one at a time from there website:

T-Mobile Wireless Data Configurator

Thank you very much for you advice and your time, finally got it to work....
    08-08-09 10:17 PM
    Glad it worked out for you! I was hitting my head against the wall and someone else had mentioned this link to share with all and I saved it to share which is one of the purposes of the forum as far as I am concerned.

Doc
    08-08-09 10:31 PM
    This forum is made up of people that take time out of their day to help others for free and those people are not receptive to others that have an attitude like you seem to have. You can take that for what its worth. And if you do want to complain about this sort of stuff, the 8900 device forum is not the place for that.
    Had my thread not been "censored" unnecessarily, i wouldn't have said a word. Your assumption about my attitude is just that...an assumption. I obviously joined this site for a reason, and it wasn't to argue with other users.

Also, don't start your sentences with "And." Improper grammar is annoying during a good old fashioned message board argument.

In conclusion: I see you are just as bored as I am this evening. I apologize for my lame attempt at trying infuse a little laid back fun in here whilst trying to obtain an answer to my valid question regarding tethering.

Thanks!
    08-08-09 10:34 PM
    Hahahaha MOST POINTLESS ARGUMENT EVER.

08-08-09 11:43 PM
    Hahahaha MOST POINTLESS ARGUMENT EVER.

It's just someone suffering from ADD, that's all!
    08-09-09 12:05 AM
    Most polite argument ever as well.....AND I am lol

08-09-09 12:19 AM
    Now now boys don't get in it let the boys handle it... Ima get my popcorn

08-09-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD