How do I switch my SIM card from my iPhone to my Blackberry curve?
    09-10-15 06:48 PM
    I think the Curve uses a regular standard SIM card not a micro SIM. Best is to use a SIM adapter to put the nano SIM from the iPhone and put it into the Curve.

Depending on the size you need to go back to your carrier because your iPhone 5 is a nano sim and the blackberry curve was a micro sim (bigger than nano). I have successfully made the bigger one smaller, but I don't think you can go the other way, though I may be wrong.

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    Depending on the size you need to go back to your carrier because your iPhone 5 is a nano sim and the blackberry curve was a micro sim (bigger than nano). I have successfully made the bigger one smaller, but I don't think you can go the other way, though I may be wrong.
    09-10-15 07:01 PM
    I think the Curve uses a regular standard SIM card not a micro SIM. Best is to use a SIM adapter to put the nano SIM from the iPhone and put it into the Curve.

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    09-10-15 07:41 PM