I have my SIM card saving my text messages - but I don't know how to go and see the messages that are saved there. Do I do it on the phone? I want to see what is there and delete the ones I don't want. Also, are the entire converations saved, or just what I type?
    I am so new to this.

Help? thanks
    02-26-09 01:27 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! But go to your SMS folder. then hit the Menu > View Folder > then scroll to SMS SIM Card Inbox and they should be there.
    02-26-09 02:05 PM
    Thanks - I think I have SMS confused with blackberry messenger.
    oops.
    I thought they were the same thing. SMS is just text messaging someone through their tel #, right? like normal cell phones, yes?
    I guess what I really want to know is there any way to save my blackberry messenger conversations other than using "copy history" while IN the conversation? I thought I was saving them to my SIM card through the SMS save option. I guess I am not.

sorry for the confusion - I'm a crackberry virgin:P
    02-26-09 02:54 PM
    SMS is Short Message Service which is yes, Texting.
    and I believe you could copy the conversation then post it to Notepad or something then save it on your computer via a backup or link that to Outlook. But I'm not too sure. Don't worry you will learn quite alot!
    02-26-09 03:11 PM
    Hai ! I'm using Samsung Galaxy y duos phone. And I've saved some msgs on my sim card which I can't find right now. Could somebody please tell me how to find those messages ? Ty
    05-28-13 03:40 AM
    hi
    i want to take a backup of my sms text messages in my pc, how can i do that gn
    07-14-13 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD