Hi. I just got my Curve yesterday and LOVE it! I've been doing lots of reading on these BBs and learned all kinds of wonderful things.

Can anyone tell me how to add pauses (I believe they're soft pauses) and my security code to my voicemail speed dial number? For instance VM is speed dial #1, then I want it to pause for a couple seconds, then automatically enter my security code so I don't have to do it manually each time.

Thanks.

Brandy
    08-07-09 12:21 AM
    Go to Phone app, Menu, Options, Voice Mail.

You can add your passcode in there to dial automatically. No pauses necessary, it waits till the proper time, then enters the passcode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xliderider; 08-07-09 at 12:40 AM.
    08-07-09 12:31 AM
    Go to Phone app, Menu, Options, Voice Mail.

You can add your passcode in there to dial automatically. No pauses necessary, it waits till the proper time, then enters the passcode.

When you're saying phone app, are you referring to the button to the left of the track ball that brings up all of the applications? I did that, then went to options (I didn't see anything that said menu), but cannot find voicemail.

Brandy
    08-07-09 01:18 AM
    No, the green phone button to the left of that.

From Home screen, press the green phone key, then press the Menu key (BB key), Options, Voice Mail.

08-07-09 01:23 AM
    hem, never knew that. pretty cool
    08-07-09 02:05 AM
    Pretty awesome though I think this website is not good for me. I am quickly becoming addicted and I like it.
    08-07-09 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD