so i have a lot of old numbers on my sim, got the bb today and i dont want any of the numbers, how to i take them off without having to do it one at a time?
    05-03-10 12:11 PM
    Use Blackberry desktop manager to delete all the contacts of off your phone.
    05-03-10 01:12 PM
    In a more specifc way, plug the device and use the advaced options of the Restore app, it will show you something like this:

Delete (mine shows Limpar since I do speak Portugese) the Address Book - All entry and you'll be done with it.
    05-03-10 03:04 PM
    In a more specifc way, plug the device and use the advaced options of the Restore app, it will show you something like this:

Delete (mine shows Limpar since I do speak Portugese) the Address Book - All entry and you'll be done with it.
    I see your pin!!! I'm gonna spam you! ok, no...

Anyways, yeah the best way is using the Advanced Backup/Restore function on the DM. I did that when I needed to delete contacts from my gf's 8350i.
    05-03-10 09:05 PM
    I see your pin!!! I'm gonna spam you! ok, no...

Anyways, yeah the best way is using the Advanced Backup/Restore function on the DM. I did that when I needed to delete contacts from my gf's 8350i.
    Boy, you made me LOL really hard.
    Thanks for letting me know my PIN is showing! I feel to lazy to do something about it thou...

EDIT: 1800 posts o.0? Hth?
    05-03-10 09:42 PM
    Boy, you made me LOL really hard.
    Thanks for letting me know my PIN is showing! I feel to lazy to do something about it thou...

EDIT: 1800 posts o.0? Hth?
    Sure no prob but just so you know, I'm not really gonna spam you, just in case someone else does
    05-04-10 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD