I hope someone can help me. How do you change to background picture on the active phone calling screen?

Thansk,
    07-21-08 04:08 PM
    Active Phone Calling Screen?
    07-21-08 04:09 PM
    You just need to go where you have all your pictures saved, or where the preloaded images are saved then click the menu button and set as home screen image
    07-21-08 04:12 PM
    Yes. When you are making a phone call, another background screen apprears. For me, it is a logo picture for sprint which was also on my home screen but I was able to change my home screen I just do not know how to change the telephone screen.
    07-21-08 04:12 PM
    The telephone screen is different than the home screen. I have already changed the home screen but this telephone screen still comes up and has not changed.
    07-21-08 04:14 PM
    It is theme controled on most themes so you can't change it.
    07-21-08 04:26 PM
    Oh, okay you were talking about the screen that comes up while you're talking on the phone. Yes Bodyart is correct. I believe you cannot change that, the only way I guess would be to set a picture to a contact that you have in your phone. And when they call you, their picture is on that screen or whatever picture you set for it
    07-21-08 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD