Hey guys,

how can I watch music videos from my blackberry 8300 curve? are there any free software that I should download on to my blackberry in order to watch music videos?
    09-15-07 07:36 PM
    I use Blackberry Video by Seabyrd Technologies. Easy to use and fairly quick...works perfectly on my Curve. It's free.
    09-15-07 07:42 PM
    I use BlackBerry Video Converter as well. There's a list of supported video file formats posted here. Use BBVC or Media Manager to convert them for BlackBerry playback.
    09-16-07 10:48 AM
    Great!! thank you guys but I have one more question, this may sound stupid, but should I purchase a microSD card and insert it into my blackberry curve in order to put test movies from Seabyrd technologies? yeah I sound like a newbie huh? hahaha..
    09-16-07 08:30 PM
    Definetly get a media card, also being a person who runs a BB video site, I do take personal requests for videos from around the net that you may wish to have encoded, hit me up in pm or drop by my sig

ps: mods, if this crosses the line for advertising a site or is in appropriate to suggest remove the post, although I'm sure it falls under the guidelines but what do I know eh?..lol
    09-16-07 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD