Please could someone tell me a way I can watch avi mpeg and mpg video clips because my blackberry curve will not play them. Any help will be amazing thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 10:52 AM
    You will need to convert these files to .mpeg-4 for them to properly work on the BlackBerry OS.
    06-20-10 10:55 AM
    You will need to convert these files to .mpeg-4 for them to properly work on the BlackBerry OS.
    Please tell me how to do it because these clips are on a forum and I click on them some work then some have sound no picture and some say unsupported media or summit

06-20-10 10:57 AM
    You would need to download them on a computer and convert them that way.

From the device there is no way. Some files will play on the device, others will not.
    06-20-10 10:59 AM
    BlackBerry Media Manager will get the job done, all you gotta do is use it's interface. Find the videos on the HD and drag to the device (the SD card please, not device memory).

Media Manager will do the rest.
    06-20-10 11:16 AM
    Die how do I do that mate? Please help

06-20-10 11:42 AM
    See the vids are on the forum I click on it says open or save so what do I do and how do I find media manager ect

06-20-10 11:44 AM
    BlackBerry Media Manager will get the job done, all you gotta do is use it's interface. Find the videos on the HD and drag to the device (the SD card please, not device memory).

Media Manager will do the rest.
    Plz help how do I do what you've suggested

06-20-10 11:51 AM
    I'm doing in the other way every, time I want to download and save a video or a song, when I found a video or a song on any streaming online music and movies websites and I like it, I download with Tunebite Video Downloader and Converter and while it downloads the file it automatically converts the file into the format I want.
    After Tunebite downloads and converts the audio or video file and it's saved on my pc, I transfer it onto my blackberry.

You can try this too, trust me, it's a good method to both download and convert audio and video files every time you need and besides that it doesn't affect the file's quality and it's pretty fast, of course it depends on the website you download the files or on the length of the files....
    06-24-10 09:56 AM
    Media Convert will convert your stuff to any format you'd like for free (though there might be a long wait depending on how busy they are) and you don't have to install any additional software.

It's come in handy for me every now and then.
    06-24-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD