what is the site to access crackberry from my bb? is there a special address? AND is there a setting I need to adjust so I can recive pic messages on my bb, so I dont have to go to Tmobile website. I have a 8320 with Tmo.

Thanks in advance!
    08-01-08 07:52 PM
    Wap.crackberry.com

Or just download the cb launcher.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 07:54 PM
    what is the site to access crackberry from my bb? is there a special address?...
    To use the link jenay gave you, be sure you have ALL the boxes checked in your browser/options/browser configuration. "Support Style Sheets" is critical to viewing the pages properly. I also have "Style Sheets media type" set to "Handheld" and "Emulation Mode" set to Blackberry.
    08-01-08 07:58 PM
    To use the link jenay gave you, be sure you have ALL the boxes checked in your browser/options/browser configuration. "Support Style Sheets" is critical to viewing the pages properly. I also have "Style Sheets media type" set to "Handheld" and "Emulation Mode" set to Blackberry.
    Jeff, do I feel stupid. I have never changed any of my browser options. I just did everything you recommended, and the difference is tremendous. Who needs opera mini indeed!!

08-01-08 08:07 PM
    Jeff, do I feel stupid. I have never changed any of my browser options. I just did everything you recommended, and the difference is tremendous. Who needs opera mini indeed!!

Isn't that amazing! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the difference it makes. I didn't discover it until Crackberry rolled out its new format. I couldn't tell where one post ended and another began, some were justified, some were centered, it was a mess...until I found that setting.
    08-01-08 08:10 PM
    i just changed all my options on the browser, and just to test it i went to ESPN.com and its soooo much better. i just downloaded the opera mini but i really dont think that im going to use it, lol
    08-01-08 08:11 PM
    I always wondered why a wap site dedicated to blackberries was so poorly setup.

The differene really is absolutely amazing. I wonder if I am the only one who had missed the boat on this.

08-01-08 08:12 PM
    I always wondered why a wap site dedicated to blackberries was so poorly setup.

The differene really is absolutely amazing. I wonder if I am the only one who had missed the boat on this.

I seriously doubt you are the only one...spread the word every chance you get. Any time I give the wap link, I always give the proper settings.
    08-01-08 08:17 PM
    Jeff, you are one of the best for a reason.

08-01-08 08:19 PM
    Thank you (blushing!)
    08-01-08 08:24 PM
    wow what a difference.! Thanx jeff
    08-01-08 08:53 PM
    JeffH, They need to make a level just for you. Thanks for the information.
    08-01-08 09:26 PM
    i figured that all out just by messing with my settings while i was bored lol
    08-01-08 09:34 PM
    Eh. I just figured things appeared as they were intended.

08-01-08 09:38 PM
    JeffH, They need to make a level just for you. Thanks for the information.
    Thank you. Just remember, it's a team effort. If ldybug84 hadn't asked the question and jenaywins hadn't answered it with the link, I'd have had no reason to provide the info, and nobody in this thread would have gotten it tonight.
    08-01-08 09:38 PM

Seconded!
    Wow what a difference, I was content before, now I am just impressed!
    Perhaps there should be a notice on the WAP homepage about this?
    Is there a way to determine if the browser is configured correctly so us newly initiated can skip over such a notice if it comes to fruition?
    Last edited by mattkrass; 08-01-08 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Typo
    08-01-08 09:58 PM
    My style sheets options are NO or WML ONLY or WML AND HTML...no option for HANDHELD.

I have it set to
    WML and HTML with the emulater set to BlackBerry. But I've never ran into too much trouble...other than having to CLICK a million times to scroll down.
    08-01-08 10:11 PM
    My style sheets options are NO or WML ONLY or WML AND HTML...no option for HANDHELD.

I have it set to
    WML and HTML with the emulater set to BlackBerry. But I've never ran into too much trouble...other than having to CLICK a million times to scroll down.
    NO, WML ONLY, WML & HTML are the options for "Show Images" on my 8830. "Style Sheets Media Type:" Handheld is the line above. The difference could be due to different OS's.

Re click scrolling: "B" will jump to the "Bottom" of the page; "T" to the "Top."
    08-01-08 10:16 PM
    Thank you very much for the link and how to fix the screen so I can actually see it the right way.

Only question left, is there a setting so I can get picture messages sent to my phone. Right now I get a text message that says check the tmobile website.

Thanks
    08-01-08 10:18 PM
    Thank you very much for the link and how to fix the screen so I can actually see it the right way.

Only question left, is there a setting so I can get picture messages sent to my phone. Right now I get a text message that says check the tmobile website.

Thanks
    The capability you are asking for is MMS messaging. It's either provided by your carrier, or it isn't. There isn't a setting you need to change. If T-mobile provides it and your plan includes it, you will have it. I don't have T-mobile, so I can't say whether it's available to you or not. If it's available, then you need to verify with T-mobile that your plan includes MMS messaging.
    08-01-08 10:28 PM
    Call 611 they had to push something to my phone to fix it

08-01-08 10:36 PM
    Call 611 they had to push something to my phone to fix it

Thank you very much! You all are a great help!
    08-01-08 10:41 PM
    JeffH, thanks for the info. I just stumbled upon this and now have a MUCH better crackberry experience!
    08-01-08 11:37 PM
    Okay I'm sure I'm going to sound really stupid here, but can someone please tell me exactly where to find these settings so I can change mine? When I go to options - advanced options -browser -all I see is "default browser configuration (the only thing I can do there is change from ie to media net), default mds browser config, and default wap browser config. I don't see any of the stuff y'all are talking about.
    08-02-08 12:55 AM
    Never mind....
    08-02-08 12:56 AM
89 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD