Hey...Im sure this has been asked a lot of times..I did ry do a search on it but didnt really get very far...

Basically, I've had my hotmail account registered to my blackberry but I just changed my hotmail password so then went to the blackberry setup to update my password on there. However, when i tried to change it it said that my email/password was incorrect. I have even tried to set it up directly from the handset. Im able to link up other accounts, just seem to be having a problem with this one. I can log in via my normal hotmail account and msn messenger without a problem so i know i've defo got the right password.

Thanks for any help
    08-01-09 01:52 PM
    Have you tried deleting the account and then recreating it?
    08-01-09 03:12 PM
    Yup i have done that. doesnt make a difference though
    08-01-09 04:26 PM
    At this point I would say that is something getting locked up with BB's relay server comunicating with Hotmail. If your carrier's support can't help I would call Blackberry support which your carrier can push you through too.
    08-01-09 05:39 PM
    Just a long shot but have you tried going to the BIS site and changing it there then resend your service books. I did that and it worked for me.

Julian
    08-01-09 07:57 PM
    Just a long shot but have you tried going to the BIS site and changing it there then resend your service books. I did that and it worked for me.

Julian
    That's what I meant by recreating the account. I guess I should have been a little more descriptive.
    08-01-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD