I am new to website and this is my first time purchasing a blackberry. i have the new curve from tmobile and i am loving the device except that i cannot link my hotmail account to device without having to go through the browser!! help!!!
    09-26-07 11:23 AM
    I am new to website and this is my first time purchasing a blackberry. i have the new curve from tmobile and i am loving the device except that i cannot link my hotmail account to device without having to go through the browser!! help!!!
    Yeah, it's the downfall of Hotmail... Bill Gates won't allow us to forward our emails to another account, UNLESS you get a Plus account. Reason my hotmail account is not my main account any longer.

Go Yahoo!
    09-26-07 11:34 AM
    thanks so much...i ended up paying the $19 to upgrade to a plus...hotmail is my new company's email and i figured the upgrade would be benefial. another question...i installed/downloaded a push program and now i want to take it off of my phone...does anybody know how??
    09-26-07 03:32 PM
    for the same money you should have tried jivetalk from beejive.com
    09-26-07 08:21 PM
    Go to options - advanced options - applications and highlight and delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-07 11:53 PM
    You may want to try izymail.com. It's great and works like a charm.
    05-28-08 11:14 PM
    Thanks S.Matthews I love the izymail but is it for free or will i have to pay for this service after sometime??
    05-28-08 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD