all of a sudden whenever I try to hide a picture on my phone ( again not from my wife but because my berry is the first among my friends and they pass it around like crazy) it closes the application when i hit HIDE rather than hiding the pic. I have tried a battery pull several times and still the same thing. it worked fine before. I THINK it worked after going from a 4g to an 8g card but not sure.
    03-08-09 11:55 AM
    Hitting hide will close the app that is normal on 4.5 (at least on my end)

To hide the picture what I do is open the pic and then hit properties and check hidden........

To find them again just hit explore and browse to where your pics are stored and show hidden, find it and reverse the process (remove check mark) to let it be shown by default.
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-08-09 at 12:02 PM.
    03-08-09 12:00 PM
    Hitting hide will close the app that is normal on 4.5 (at least on my end)

To hide the picture what I do is open the pic and then hit properties and check hidden........

To find them again just hit explore and browse to where your pics are stored and show hidden, find it and reverse the process (remove check mark) to let it be shown by default.
    thanks...figured it out right as I posted that......still cant hide video however...any ideas?
    03-08-09 12:05 PM
    so how do you then go about unhiding them
    03-08-09 12:06 PM
    so how do you then go about unhiding them
    To find them again just hit explore and browse to where your pics are stored and show hidden, find it and reverse the process by removing the "hidden" checkmark.
    03-08-09 12:08 PM
    To find them again just hit explore and browse to where your pics are stored and show hidden, find it and reverse the process by removing the "hidden" checkmark.
    you don't have to remove the hidden check mark them to view them. but you do have to go through the process each time if you dont. I can click hidden on my videos and they still show when I hit all videos.
    03-08-09 12:13 PM
    ok i see thanks
    03-08-09 12:15 PM
    got it......had to do a battery pull to get the hidden setting to take for some reason....... if i went in via explore...media card....videos they were hidden unless I clicked show hidden. BUT if I just clicked on the video icon then on all videos they showed....a quick battery pull and all is well.
    03-08-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD