And the question is, how do I get my BlackBerry to play through my car stereo. Before you laugh, I have a Sony Xplod head unit with a front USB port and would like to use Pandora Radio to listen to music through my car speakers. How would I do that? I have not seen any topics on this so I figured if someone knows, that would be great.
    06-13-10 10:30 AM
    If the front has a USB port, you would need to find like a USB to headphone style cable that would allow you to utilize the devices headphone jack to play the audio.

Aside from this, you could use like an FM transmitter to do the same thing.
    06-13-10 10:38 AM
    Or you can connect via bluetooth if your head unit has it.
    Also, you can connect through the headphone jack if you have an aux input on the head unit, or by tape adapter if you have a cassette deck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 11:19 AM
    And the question is, how do I get my BlackBerry to play through my car stereo
    Here's an indirect answer but I think it might be the best:

You can get a hands free device for your car such as the Jabra 700 (I have one)
    Jabra SP700 - Bluetooth speakerphone for your car and conference calling
    There are others probably equally good but I have no experience with them.

It not only allows hands free phone use but will allow you to connect your phone to any FM radio and play your music as well as make/receive calls.

NOTE: Some states, such as California, require such a device if you plan to make/receive calls in the car.
    06-13-10 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the advice guys
    06-13-10 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD