Brand new BB Curve8900 user, and love absolutely everything about this phone so far!

Does anyone have any suggestions for apps to download from the Blackberry apps store?

Thanks!
    08-07-09 12:38 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Do some searching for yourself and you will find that any basic question you will have has already been asked and answered (probably at least a handful of times each). Also check out the 101 lectures, they are a great source of information. I have a link to them in my signature and they are also available at anytime through the "Blackberry Help" menu option at the top of every page here at Crackberry. Here are two links for apps that should help you out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/89...u-have-143034/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    08-07-09 12:45 PM
    Welcome to CB and like aristle said almost any question u may have is already been answered... CB is that awsome
    08-07-09 12:50 PM
    You should look around but pandora is awesome!!
    08-10-09 03:16 PM
    Sure. Download apps that you find interesting and might make your life easier.
    08-10-09 03:35 PM
    lol oh boy!
    08-10-09 04:10 PM
    Welcome... Apps are like people, they are all unique and some like them and some don't. Best thing to do is read and if you hear about something interesting give it a try, most apps if they are worth anything have a free trial period. Others that do not are usually not worth it.

Have fun learning and reading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 05:01 PM
    Welcome I'm surprised no one has suggested Quick pull

08-10-09 05:49 PM
    Welcome I'm surprised no one has suggested Quick pull

That's because a battery pull is better than Quickpull and you don't need an App for that.
    08-10-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD