i just recently won in the crackberry twitter contest for a free ap from the store and i need help choosing from smrtguard and tetherberry and have a few questions. first is tetherberry faster than using the tmobile way to tether to a laptop and is by using tetherberry be a faster connection. and second for smrtguard i have a coupon but i don't really know the limits since both these apps are really pricey.... and again thank you kevin for the opportunity and to the crackberry community.

-Jimel
    08-15-09 06:23 PM
    Tetherberry is the exact same thing as using T-Mobile directly to tether, and since there's no speed difference, it would be pointless to waste your gift on tetherberry.
    08-15-09 06:29 PM
    i really dont know what app i should get come on guys a little help something worth buying and expensive so i dont have to use money in the future any ideas?
    08-16-09 12:18 AM
    Dude I'd go with SmartGuard any day! Its pretty pricey and worth it all! There are so many benifits from having it! The only other app I would choose would be a offline ringtone creator app, I like being creative and original. But that's just my take on it! If you look at it like a penny saved is a penny earned then I would say use that saved money from the gift and invest in a wifi card or wireless service with tmobile. They have the best deal for ya bucks on that note. G'night CBnation!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 12:30 AM
    Smrtguard for sure. The t-mobile way of tethering is easy and costs nothing if you already have unlimited internet on your Blackberry. Smrtguard is awesome and worth every penny. Costa about the same as a cup of Starbucks. That's nothing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 01:12 AM
    SmartGuard for sure ... you can tether without any app at all.
    08-16-09 01:14 AM
    I'm an English major, and you need my help with your grammar.
    08-16-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD