I want to change my browser home page but I cannot type over the url that says mobile.blackberry.com.

When I open the Options>Browser configuration, I see three options under the Browser dropdown: Internet Browser, Internet Browser, and Hotspot Browser.

1st internet browser will not let me edit the homepage address from mobile.blackberry.com

2nd internet browser has the use current button and it will change it to the current page address.

I would think that if I set the Browser drop down to the 2nd internet browser, my home page would be what I set it to, google.com in my case.

However, it just keeps going back to mobile.blackberry.com! I'm bummed, I just can't seem to change the homepage to my preferred site!
    08-04-10 06:57 PM
    Hi, Mike! Did you ever figure this out? My first BlackBerry arrived today and this is one of the first things I tried to change. No luck. Jake
    10-19-10 02:32 PM
    If you go to the main BB Options>Advanced Options>Browser you can set "Default browser configuration" to the second Internet Browser. Works for me; I've set my homepage to about:blank.
    10-19-10 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD