Is it possible to do so without the Centro cord?

My cousin just purchased a blackberry today and has an old centro but doesn't have the cord.

I know I used google sync when switching but i dont believe that is available on the centro.

I've searched everywhere and only can find how to do it with the cord.

Thanks!
    06-29-10 02:24 PM
    Does the Centro have Bluetooth? If so, you may be able to sync via that. Worth a shot maybe.
    06-29-10 08:13 PM
    yeah the Centro has Bluetooth
    06-30-10 07:54 AM
    yeah the Centro has Bluetooth
    If that is the case, you may be able to transfer the contact info via Bluetooth, but I suspect you will have to do it one contact at a time unless there is some type batch transfer that the Centro has built in.
    06-30-10 07:43 PM
    You can go to a nearby Verizon store and they'll transfer your contacts from your old phone to your new one, free of charge (at least on Sprint they do that). But if you can't do that, that only chance you have, is using Bluetooth.
    06-30-10 10:46 PM
    This is something I have thought about for a long time, but, in my opinion, it should be mandatory for the store representative to ask you if they should transfer your contacts to any new phone you are purchasing. The person buying the phone should have to sign a waiver if they do NOT want the contacts transferred. It just doesn't make any sense that the cell phone companies can't figure this out. I have never left the store without all my phones, or wife's, or daughter's new phones NOT having the contacts transferred so we walk out with a fully functional phone. Now that I have BB, I make my backups and can restore whenever I want, but I still ask the carrier to do the transfer in-store so I don't have to rush home to restore the contacts. My carrier has never said no, has never had a problem doing it, and none of us has to spend untold minutes/hours trying to transfer what the carrier can typically transfer in just a few minutes while I finalize the sale and contract details.
    07-01-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD