I have about 2,344 saved sms messages from an ex wife on my 8330 (curve). From what I've read in other places, these messages DO NOT save to the media card. I've tried every possible way to get these saved messages off of the phone, but can't.

I've tried bb desktop manager, I've tried just plugging it in usb to my computer, and going to "computer" and right clicking on the blackberry itself. The lady in the Verizon store advised me that I should be able to copy and forward them as an email, to my inbox. I tried this, and it will not let me copy more than ONE at the time and send, which would take years to do lol.

Can anyone help me here? I just upgraded to the 9630 (tour) yesterday and still have this curve that im trying to pull these messages off of.

Thanks in advance.
    05-27-10 08:44 AM
    What about using the Desktop Manager & backing up your Berry then connecting your new one & restoring it? Maybe I'm way off here but doesn't a backup cover SMS/MMS so it would cover the messages you want & then restore them to your new 9630. I mean if nothing else it's worth a shot. Good Luck.
    05-27-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD