so yesterday I got my curve and I was so excited I put a few ringtones on it. They worked great. But I had to sync up my old BB and put the info on my new one. It seems to have erased my ring tones. I have tried redownloading them and at first to said that the ringtone was sent to another device already. Ok so I tried wipping the list on the site. I tried again. I got the email link and clicked on it and it gave me an option to dowload it. But this time it says that the page can not be displayed when I click the link to download the ringtone. The site I was using was myxertones.com. I pulled the battery just incase but still nothing. Now is this a problem with my phone or is it another problem? Also does anyone know of any other free ringtone sites for the BB curve? Can anyone hlp me out? This seems to be my only issue with the phone thankfully.
    04-10-08 01:00 PM
    you can get ringtones from here. Plus if you want something, you can ask and someone will probably give it to you in a flash. We take care of our own
    04-10-08 01:03 PM
    that's right erik !!! welcome to cb princess !
    04-10-08 01:05 PM
    I wonder if it's a telus issue. Is it possible that telus is not allowing me to do this?
    The ring tones i'm looking for that I just thought were great were....
    the rejection ring tone
    emarresing friends ring tone
    i've got a friend ring tone
    Anyone can help would be great!
    04-10-08 01:34 PM
    as an add on .. i purchased 2 ringtones(pre crackberry addiction) . i moved them to my media card(you all know the phone memory saga). Well they are locked, from att so you cant send etc.., but it copied two files each to the media card.. I cannot delete either file. is that something that i need to try using the desktop manager? Thanks
    04-10-08 02:27 PM
    Do you have to have the internet on your phone in order to get free ringtones on your blackberry? Can I put them on there by a USB?
    08-13-09 04:14 PM
    I make my ring tones on my computer and transfer them by USB all the time.
    08-13-09 04:19 PM
    Also, to expand on this topic a bit -

What are some of you guys using to make ring tones? I know you can download them, but then you get the part of a song someone else liked. I like to clip the part I want. What program do you guys use to clip what you want?
    08-13-09 04:20 PM
    Also, to expand on this topic a bit -

What are some of you guys using to make ring tones? I know you can download them, but then you get the part of a song someone else liked. I like to clip the part I want. What program do you guys use to clip what you want?
    I was going to ask that same question. I agree with what you said about clipping the parts I want I am new to all of this but I am a musician & wouldn't mind using some of my own tuneage along with other bands but not sure where to even get started
    Thanks for any input
    08-13-09 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD