Greetings to all

I have a slight problem, my girlfriend got the curve 8520 and I try to do an update but I went the 523 error and can not do anything. As I can repair the cell to function properly again. Thanks in advance
    11-08-10 10:52 PM
    Try following the instructions in the link below to restore your phone.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    11-09-10 07:24 AM
    I have used the Blackberry 101 site to reset my device. The only thing is is that once it is reset, it turns off again and has a black screen with a battery on it that has a line through it. I then have to wait hours for the screen to come back on that has the Reload Software: 507. I am very frustrated. Any suggestions?
    11-09-10 10:28 AM
    is it the newest os?
    11-09-10 12:59 PM
    I have used the Blackberry 101 site to reset my device. The only thing is is that once it is reset, it turns off again and has a black screen with a battery on it that has a line through it. I then have to wait hours for the screen to come back on that has the Reload Software: 507. I am very frustrated. Any suggestions?
    Which device do you have, what OS are you trying to load?
    11-09-10 03:51 PM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 2 8530 from Virgin. I downloaded the OS for Virgin from the Blackberry site. I tried to reinstall this morning about 9:30am. It installed but when I tried to touch it, it turned off and gave me the black screen with the dead battery. It has been attached to my computer all day in hopes that I will get the white screen again with no luck. It might be there in the morning when I return to work.
    11-09-10 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD