On satuday night (3 nights ago) I dropped my drink into redbull. I took the battery out say 20 minutes later and put it in rice for 2 days. I put the battery back in and it worked for a little. However, some of the keys dont work, and then at sometimes it will just stop working all togeather and sometimes it will start working (the keys)

Do you think this has something to do with the battery or just the keyboard, and if so, what can I do?
    I have no warrenty.
    06-22-10 05:04 PM
    Take it apart and try and clean up the keyboard with isopropal alcohol. then put it back in the rice for a few days. This has worked for a few phones I have had
    06-22-10 05:10 PM
    this doesnt sound good, fyi, always pull the battery immediately after a device gets wet
    06-22-10 05:13 PM
    On satuday night (3 nights ago) I dropped my drink into redbull. I took the battery out say 20 minutes later and put it in rice for 2 days. I put the battery back in and it worked for a little. However, some of the keys dont work, and then at sometimes it will just stop working all togeather and sometimes it will start working (the keys)

Do you think this has something to do with the battery or just the keyboard, and if so, what can I do?
    I have no warrenty.
    The device is likely toast if you didn't take the battery out immediately.

You might need to look at eBay or Craigslist or the CrackBerry Marketplace if you are not eligible to get a device from your carrier.
    06-22-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD