I updated my curve to .206.. After that.. at the main menu.. instead of 'Blackberry Messenger',It's written 'Blackberry PIN'.I'm using original Bbm for 4.6.Not the leaked one.

I made reboot,re downloaded and re installed the OS.. downgraded and updated again.. Re-installed bbm messenger again...None of them worked..

How can i make it written as 'BlackBerry Messenger' again?
    08-08-09 10:43 AM
    Maybe try upgrading OS to the latest official release, .231. Beta releases often have many problems that are resolved in official releases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 11:43 AM
    Maybe it's your theme... did you try changing themes???
    08-08-09 11:49 AM
    First of all 206. is not a Beta release. And 231. is not provided by Orange UK which is my Curve's provider.. I dont prefere to upgrade till my provider release a new offical update.i dont think its about my OS.But how can i change it or make it as 'Blackberry Messenger'.. ?

And i also dont think its about the theme i use.Yes,I tried all of themes or everything.. but it doesnt work.. Help please.. I want to change it...
    Last edited by canguler87; 08-12-09 at 07:06 AM.
    08-10-09 12:01 PM
    any opinions?
    08-23-09 08:22 AM
    You don't want to upgrade... how about reloading your current OS... backup everything... uninstall and delete any and ALL BB OS versions you have... download a new clean version of your OS... install it... I suggest you use CrackMem... if you install CrackMem, then start it, select the OS version and click wipe (this will wipe your device and install the OS you selected)... then just reload your backup data from DM.

You might also want to backup your apps first... use this thread to backup your apps and then you can reload your apps quickly using the same thread: how-back-up-3rd-party-applications
    08-23-09 09:57 AM
    Thanks a lot fatboy97!! I will work on it now.. than let you know the reasult.. Btw. this crackmem was sth i dont know.. it seems sth. awesome! Thanks for informing me about that app. too!
    08-25-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD