Hello, I have a problem with my bb the home screen displays a 'new bbm notification' icon, but there is nothing. The red light for notification isn't flashing unless I receive another. And the icon is also displayed at the top of pages for other applications. I have rebooted twice already and it does not disappear. The icon really does frustrate me lol I would appreciate help, thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 10:48 AM
    have you checked your ignore list ?
    06-18-10 11:02 AM
    It doesn't always mean you have a message when the icon is there. It could be a actual BBM notification, or an update, just don't check your contacts for messages, scroll all the way to the top of the BBM home page and see if you have any friend requests or notifications there.
    06-18-10 12:50 PM
    In your BBM,

uncheck all PINs on your ignore and reboot

you should see a request popup, decline (or accept) and then the icon goes away
    06-18-10 01:16 PM
    I will try it, yes I have checked all notifications one by one and its still there, going to try unchecking ignored pins

06-18-10 02:17 PM
    Battery pull. always works for me when i get a notification that shouldnt be there
    06-18-10 02:29 PM
    I removed ignored pins and rebooted, it worked. I had a request from an ignored pin. Thank you all so much for the help! (:

06-18-10 02:30 PM
    glad you got it fixed, drove my wife nuts when it happened to hers
    06-18-10 03:52 PM
    I removed ignored pins and rebooted, it worked. I had a request from an ignored pin. Thank you all so much for the help! (:

Glad we could help

enjoy your day
    06-18-10 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD