Before i downloaded the new official OS 4.6.1.231 whenever i would receive a email or message from my job with appointment or conference call it would sinc into my calendar and would show as a event on my calender and remind me when it was coming up. Now with the new O.S everything in my calendar isn't there anymore and when i get a new email with a conference call it doesn't sinc. Does anyone know what happen or how i could fix this
    08-02-09 09:06 AM
    I don't use BES, so I can speak to that... but have you tried to resend your Service Books???
    08-02-09 10:18 AM
    Do the two steps that seem to fix 80% of the problems. Resend service books, and then do a battery pull. Seems to fix issues like this.
    08-02-09 10:32 AM
    i know this is such a newbie question but how do i resend service books?
    08-02-09 03:45 PM
    to resend service books-go to options>advacned options>host routing table. scroll to the bolded option and hit the menu key. select register now.

also-have you checked to make sure your default calendar is set to the same thing it was before?

to do this go to options>default services. you can change from there if necessary.

hope this helps.
    08-02-09 03:52 PM
    Thank you and i just did both things you said to do but the events still dont show on my calendar
    08-02-09 03:56 PM
    to resend service books-go to options>advacned options>host routing table. scroll to the bolded option and hit the menu key. select register now.
    Sorry but this does not re-send the service books. What this does is register your phone on the network. To re-send the service books you need to login to your BIS manager and click the Re-send service books link/button.
    08-02-09 06:30 PM
    Sorry but this does not re-send the service books. What this does is register your phone on the network. To re-send the service books you need to login to your BIS manager and click the Re-send service books link/button.
    Ok thanks and how is that done?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD