i just switched phones from my storm to my 8900 cause the radio on the storm was giving me too much problems. Im on Tmo service and i have the BB unlimited data plan. Im trying to install BB app world on it but it wont allow me too because after the install and i try to run the program it says that i need the data plan in order to run it. anyone encounter any problems like this? any tips on getting this fixed will be greatly appreciated
    08-11-09 08:59 AM
    Resend your service books, register your handheld on the network, and then do a battery pull. That should take care of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:09 AM
    Resend your service books, register your handheld on the network, and then do a battery pull. That should take care of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Those are very good things to try to fix your issue.
    08-11-09 09:31 AM
    im trying it now. thanks guys
    08-11-09 09:37 AM
    Is your data plan working yet? Sometimes it takes a bit of time before your data plan "kicks in".
    08-11-09 11:46 AM
    I changed the thread title to make it more descriptive......

.....remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”

Did you change your PIN at the BIS site? Or call Tmo to change the PIN on your account? This could also be the problem.
    08-11-09 11:57 AM
    had the same issue with my unlocked 9500 on att using appworld, i found on blackberrys page that it was a known issue, unbranding the phone looked like the only way to resolve it..but dont think im allowed to tell ya how
    08-11-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD