I have a curve and love it, but my missed call icon will not go away. I have tried the usual; cleared the call log, removed the battery, and changed the options/ profiles. But it just won't go away. It started when my curve was hooked up to my computer and I received a call. I unplugged the curve from the computer and checked my call log. Ever since then (about two weeks) it won't go away. Any ideas???
    11-09-07 04:53 PM
    Most of the time the only way to fix this is to reload/upgrade the OS. Wish I had better news.
    11-09-07 09:30 PM
    One more thing to try, is to call your BlackBerry, and do not answer. Then do the thing where you press the 'view missed call'. See what happens after that...
    11-09-07 10:07 PM
    i had this same problem happen to me when i was using the dimension today theme. this is my favorite theme, and the only way i could get the missed call to leave the screen was to delete all missed calls and messages from my blackberry. it has only haapened once, but that is what worked for me. kind of aggravating, hope it doesnt happen again.
    11-11-07 08:48 AM
    Thanks for the help. I tried the calling my own phone thing, but no dice. I guess I will just wait for the new OS to come out. Thanks again for the help.
    11-11-07 10:30 PM
    Try calling your phone... let it be a missed call. After that View the missed call. Then click the menu and goto delete prior. Then delete all. Worked for me.
    02-07-10 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD