So I'm trying to play catchup with school. For various reasons I've gotten behind, and now I have to bust my a** to finish my exams. Thing is, I also work 50 or so hours a week. I'm thinking I can put my berry to good use while at work during breaks and such to review and study. I already have e-mobile today to keep track of my study schedule. I'm just curious what everyone on here can come up with. Any ideas?
    10-24-08 08:25 PM
    (Your issue sounds like my recurring nightmare that has be recurring since 1994!)

Email docs/load docs to study from your BB. I have emailed myself docs that I can review (cuz w/o paying money you can only open PDF docs as email attachments.) What are you studying?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 08:45 PM
    I'm trying to get my certification as a veterinary assistant. Its a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, but I'm pretty determined & hellbent on finishing school.

10-25-08 04:51 AM
    yes emailing docs to yourself or copying them onto your microsd card so you can view them with docs2go is a good way to review your notes while on the go.

the screen and font size may make it difficult to do intensive reviews, but hey, might work for those quick 10 min sessions?
    10-25-08 10:24 AM
    I'm sort of in the same boat...I had surgery and missed 4 weeks of classes total, and due to already being a year behind on graduation (I transferred after my sophomore year), I have decided not to withdraw from the semester and to stick it out in my classes. Problem is, I'm sooooo far behind also! I have a lot to read and catch up on, so I'm using my blackberry as a task manager. I put everything I need to do in my blackberry and organized it by due date and priority (higher priority for longer projects/readings). I also have the due dates in my calendar and have it set up to remind me ahead of time that a due date is approaching. It has helped tremendously in balancing everything out and making all the work I have to do seem much more manageable.

10-25-08 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD