Suddenly there is a new icon that appears on the right hand side of my screen in the upper right hand corner....don't know how it got there or what it means! Will be hard to describe, but I will try....

It is a small box that has a diagonal line starting in the upper left hand corner and goes down to the lower right hand corner. To the right of the line the color is black and to the left of the line the color is blue. It only appears when I dial a number.

Has anyone else seen this icon? If not, where might I find what it means? Thanks for helping the newbie!

Sean
    08-31-08 08:11 PM
    are they arrows?
    08-31-08 08:35 PM
    Not so much arrows - more like an equalizer bar - if that makes any sense. Don't know how it got there. My friend's BB (same kind) doesn't have that icon.

Thanks for your reply.
    08-31-08 08:52 PM
    Sorry I don't know what it is. But, if you do a search, one of the Mods posted something recently listing all (most) of the icons. Good luck
    08-31-08 08:55 PM
    its your call audio options while on a call hit menu. normal shows no icon
    Attachment 4240
    08-31-08 09:00 PM
    THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! That is it... I remember now changing my call option a couple of weeks ago to enhance the boost! That is when the icon started appearing. It never dawned on me that was the cause of the new icon!

I love this forum - being a newbie, it sure does help!
    08-31-08 09:04 PM
    Ha ha, no prob. I remember how much this icon bugged me until I figured out what the hel l it was. Welcome to CB!
    08-31-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD