So to make a long story short, I was snowboarding in Park City, UT, when my bb curve started acting up. It was being very slow, giving me constant hourglass icons. It was also deleting my txt messages from the message list, as well as email. Many of these emails were very important. It was also deleting all calls from my call log after I would turn my phone off and back on. Unbeknownst to me it was also deleting my calendar entries, of which I had about 1100, and stupidly I had not backed these up on my computer. I attributed this malfunction to the fact that for much of the time that I was in Utah the temp was in the negatives, so I thought the cold had gotten to it. I talked to a t-mobile rep because I was so confused, and he helped me come to the conclusion that my phone was completely out of memory, with zero bytes of free file space left. He informed me that when this occurs there is no low memory warning mechanism, and the phone just starts deleting what it thinks is the least important info. The rep helped me free up some space, but I have lost countless important txt messages, emails, and calendar entries. I was wondering if anyone knew a method of getting these deleted files back. Please help me. Thank you.
    12-30-08 06:13 AM
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you don't have a
    backup, once they delete they are gone forever.
    12-30-08 06:18 AM
    Once their gone, you can never get them back unless you did a backup.

If you need extra memory, follow this link to help you out:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 06:19 AM
    Can I piggy back on this? Is there a way to delete calander items, tasks, memos, sent emails on your bb but still keep them on your pc? I know when I delete an email it asks this option....

12-30-08 09:00 AM
    Jaime, AG would know better about your question than I would! I don't own a PC, so I can't give advice on what to do! Hit him up, he'll help ya.

12-30-08 09:31 AM
    Thanks... Was going to... But every post in here gets me closer to being a crackberry mistress!!!

12-30-08 10:53 AM
    Thanks... Was going to... But every post in here gets me closer to being a crackberry mistress!!!

So much for trying to keep a post count of zero like Cilantro!

12-30-08 10:58 AM
    I like it I'll have to check something before I can answer your question.
    Or someone will come along with a different way. I am phoneless for a few hours.
    12-30-08 11:03 AM
    Phoneless AG? I don't think I could handle being without my phone for more than five minutes!

12-30-08 11:07 AM
    Phoneless AG? I don't think I could handle being without my phone for more than five minutes!
    I'm actually enjoying the break. I like unplugging as often as possible. This is
    one of those days.
    12-30-08 11:37 AM
    How much "unplugging" can you be doing if you are still surfing cb from pc?!?!

12-30-08 11:41 AM
    I Really Hope You Backed Your Phone Up
    12-30-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD