So bb sent me a link to update my 8310 curve and i did, i got a new internet display, video camera, blah blah but with that i lost my ability to send emails! I have att and they cant help me and i tried calling bb and got angry that i couldnt reach anyone there. Its been a month and its really starting to get to me
    FYI: when i click send it comes back with a red X
    anyone? pleaseeee
    05-22-09 04:50 PM
    Maybe a bad download . Have you tried another update..
    05-22-09 04:54 PM
    Log into BIS and resend your service books. Click your e-mail settings icon, sign into BIS using your user name you set up your BB with, and password.

When you're in, there is an option to Send Service Books. Hit that, and you should get notifications momentarily.

This is something that happens fairly frequently when you update, and resending your SB usually fixes this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:42 PM
    Wow thats freaky. I have the same problem. I called CS 3 times, I resent service books, all that good stuff. I can still use the browser and apps requiring data. But I can't send emails or send BBm messages. They finally came to the conclusion that it was the Sim Card. Sim card bad. And right after I got off the phone with the rep I removed the sim card put it back in and I gotta an error message saying something about bad media disk or something. WOW
    05-22-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD