Hi-
    I just downloaded tons of ringtones from this site yesterday, which was awesome- and I even bought some games and software off of here. They all worked yesterday.
    I woke up this morning and decided to play my ringtones to choose which one I wanted to use and none of them will play. I went into my music (that I had uploaded from my computer months ago) and none of those will play either. To be specific, pushing the play button or going into menu, play- nothing works. I took my SD card out and plugged it in my computer and the songs still play. They are still there. It's just in the actual Media Application. I even went into the profiles options and changed my ringtone in there, and they worked. It's only in the Media App that it won't play.

Any suggestions?
    Any of your help would be appreciated, I recently changed back to my Blackberry after trying the Palm for a little while and I REALLY want to be happy with this phone. I hate having things go wrong.
    08-17-08 09:18 AM
    Try a battery reset with the device being on. Did you store all those ringtones on the device? if so you should be able to move those to the SD card as well.
    08-17-08 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD