When I download a theme with a customized calendar, my calendar does not change. I just downloaded a really nice Gucci theme and the calendar did not change to match the rest of the theme. Does anyone know what this could be?
    08-08-09 10:11 AM
    No help here
    08-08-09 02:14 PM
    I plan to buy a Blackberry, and I have an important question. I know that there is an option to write note to an appointment. Is there any limitation in length of note attached to appointment?
    08-09-09 05:49 AM
    No, there isn't a limit to the notes, except in memory capacity. If you're writing notes that long, though, you're in trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 06:27 AM
    When I download a theme with a customized calendar, my calendar does not change. I just downloaded a really nice Gucci theme and the calendar did not change to match the rest of the theme. Does anyone know what this could be?
    Every theme that I have ever downloaded has changed the calendar look as well. Are you talking about the colors do not change or the fonts or what specifically? Have you tried using another theme to see if that changes it? If so, it could be that the "Gucci theme" you have does not modify the calendar and leaves it at the BB default (you could ask the designer for clarification on this as well ...)
    08-09-09 08:26 AM
    No, there isn't a limit to the notes, except in memory capacity. If you're writing notes that long, though, you're in trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks a lot. I write meeting memos in Outlook appointment note, and I like to have them on my phone as well.
    08-09-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD