I have a Blackberry Curve 8320, i got it in Feb of 09 and have charished it in every waking moment... yesterday it fell out of my purse, into the grass, outside my work it was charged about 50-60% and working perfectly. It has with stood a tiny bit of water damage but that was about 3 Months ago and it has been fine since i let it sit for a few days in some rice. but any way today it fell and when i got to my car i went to text someone back and it had completely shut down and refused to turn on. I got home and pulled out the battery and let it sit for about 5 minutes before putting it back in, it still wouldn't turn on so i put it on the charger.

i waited for about 20-30 minutes and then tried to turn it on and was able to faintly get a Battery with a lightning bolt symbol on screen. i took it to the AT&T store and they said it ment that it needed a new battery and since it is still under warranty they could give me one. so i went a head and let them order me up a new one since AT&T are losers and don't carry batteries in their stores any more... ANY WAY

I know batteries can be temperamental so i went a head and left the phone and battery on the charger and just took the SIM card out. well i came to find out a few hours later that i could turn the phone on just fine with out the the SIM card in... as soon as i put the SIM card into the phone it refused to load past the Hourglass.

Ive done everything i can think of from battery pull to reloading the OS... and i know it isn't the SIM card cause it works fine in my old phone... does any one have any suggestions??
    07-18-09 01:58 AM
    the same thing happen 2 me b4 say about 6mths ago but u might hav water damage cuz thats what TMO told me & they gav me another BB & sim 4 free cuz they couldnt tell which wuz damage cuz sim work n my other cell but not BB.

sorry 2 drop u 2 ur knees
    07-18-09 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD