I just got my blackberry curve yesterday and I've been trying to download some applications. When I tried to download Poynt it freezes in the "installing" stage with the green bar. Any suggestions for what to do? I also have the memory bar at the top at it seems I'm already half way full but I've only downloaded two apps? Is this normal and can I get more memory some how so that I can download more apps? Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited but sorta technologically challenged
    09-07-09 01:27 PM
    What is your free memory at? Hold down the Alt & Left Shift key at the same time then push the H key...scroll down and see what your File Free level is at.

Apps cannot be saved to a media card...they are saved on the phone's memory only.

Can't help you with Poynt as I've not ever downloaded that app. Is it the correct version for your phone?
    09-07-09 05:36 PM
    Pull the battery out while the phone is turned on. Leave it out at least 1 minute. Put it back.
    09-07-09 06:27 PM
    This was a brand new phone correct? Not a refurb or bought off CL or ebay or anything?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD