Hello, i was updating my blackberry curve 9320 too a new bundle everything was going good while updating until it messed up and the screen went blank. Then it showed blackberry apps but no icons on white screen and said " Uncaught exception: net.rim.device.api.i18n.MissingResourceException " i dont know what to do! When i plug it in to my computer (BlackBerry Desktop Manager) it cant find the phone, but it tries to update again which takes about a half hour and does the exact same thing over again! please help, i want my phone back.

Riley
    09-29-13 07:41 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Hopefully you have a backup made with the desktop software prior to doing all of this?

If you have a PC: Using Internet Explorer (won't work in anything else), navigate to this page:
    BlackBerry 7 Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - US

It will prompt you to run an add-on. Once you do so, you should see a “Check for Updates” button. That will hopefully reload your operating system. It always works whenever the desktop manager or Link can't reload the software.

Let us know how it goes!
    09-29-13 08:22 PM
    Did you remove any .cod files, maybe accidently remove the original theme file as part of optimizing the OS? That's usually when I've noticed a white screen with apps and no icons.
    09-29-13 08:33 PM
    Identical situation for me. Also recieved an apperror606. Were you doing an OS update?
    09-29-13 08:44 PM
    That worked perfect! I tried and tried, but the update at the end kept on failing! But it finally, worked after a couple of tries! Thanks
    10-03-13 04:35 PM
    I got the same error message as you did yesterday on my first day of owning a new (to me) Blackberry. I could see the error message was created by a bug in the unpacking routine of the "upgrade." I went back to the initial screen on the Blackberry desktop and chose "install" instead. This presented me with three options, including the upgrade. I chose the second option which is officially called a "downgrade." The unpacking routine worked normally, although there was a major pause 3/4 of the way through. Interestingly, the software remembered the computer name but forgot my WiFi password and Blackberry ID.

It's all working great now.
    Last edited by fhilliard; 10-05-13 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Further information
    10-05-13 09:17 AM