yo im new to blackberry,
    and ive got an unlocked blackberry curve 8900 with an orange sim. I love the phone but i cant help but thinking im missing out, i cant use MMS or Email, i dont know why, i can compose Emails, but they dont send, and i dont even have the option to compose MMS messages. Its a bit of a let down, ive tried resending my service books, but in the service books, it says nothing about mms, and resending them does nothing, can someone help please!
    06-02-10 11:44 AM
    Do you have blackberry internet service through Orange? Just having a data plan won't cut it. (e-mail, mms, any "native" apps such as browser, aim, msn, maps..., none will work)
    06-02-10 12:18 PM
    i dont realy know, how can i find this out?
    thankyou
    06-02-10 12:24 PM
    i dont realy know, how can i find this out?
    thankyou
    For that my friend, you'll have to call Orange. There may be an additional monthly charge.
    06-02-10 12:31 PM
    ahh
    does this stop me recieving mms aswell cause that also is the problem? thanks
    06-02-10 12:35 PM
    ahh
    does this stop me recieving mms aswell cause that also is the problem? thanks
    Each carrier handles MMS differently. MMS may require a different plan addon (or may not even be supported by orange. AT&T here didn't support MMS on the iPhone for nearly 2 years after it was released... saying it was the phone, but other carriers had it working...

Again, your best bet is to call Orange, get the BIS package on your account, and see what happens. Oh, and let us know for sure.
    06-02-10 01:02 PM
    oh okay thanks!
    06-02-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD