Well, I cant get into the options menu on my 8330. I couldnt since the second day I got it. I went into the radio thing, and it seemed like it was going to crash because it was so slow. I deleted the radio thing since then but when I go into the options menu now, its stuck on the owner info thinggy and you cant get out unless you press the end button. THEN you can go back to the menu. Any help?
    08-04-09 04:56 PM
    I don't understand the issue...you deleted the radio "thing"? Can you explain in more detail please?

Thanks.
    08-04-09 05:21 PM
    Yeah, try to be more descriptive instead of saying "this thing" and "that thingy" so the problem can be determined. Seriously.
    08-04-09 05:26 PM
    I'm assuming that the OP installed Pandora, Slacker, or one of the other internet radio varients.

How much File Free space do you have? You can find it by pressing the following keys simultaneously "alt+lshift+h". If you have low memory, <10,000,000 Bytes, that could explain the "hanging" of your phone.

Here are a few ways to increase your free memory.
    �copy pictures from your phone's memory to the media card and delete them from the phone's memory
    �open up your browser, press menu>settings>cache and select "clear cache"
    �press and hold "alt" and type "lglg" and press the menu key and clear the log

I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 05:34 PM
    try a battery pull.....and could you be more descriptive????
    08-04-09 05:36 PM
    We cannot help until we know the issue. We are not here to determine the problem, if you want help please explain your issue that you are having. Thanks.
    08-04-09 06:06 PM
    Well actually, it was sprint radio. I deleted it and it wasnt as slow as before but, I cant get the options menu out of the owner info. Is that better?
    08-04-09 08:16 PM
    Ummmmmm.....no....did you do a battery pull???

08-04-09 08:19 PM
    I'm assuming that the OP installed Pandora, Slacker, or one of the other internet radio varients.

How much File Free space do you have? You can find it by pressing the following keys simultaneously "alt+lshift+h". If you have low memory, <10,000,000 Bytes, that could explain the "hanging" of your phone.

Here are a few ways to increase your free memory.
    �copy pictures from your phone's memory to the media card and delete them from the phone's memory
    �open up your browser, press menu>settings>cache and select "clear cache"
    �press and hold "alt" and type "lglg" and press the menu key and clear the log

I hope this helps.

Its not low. Its at 28780268 bytes. Is that good?
    08-04-09 08:21 PM
    Ummmmmm.....no....did you do a battery pull???

No, how do I do that? If its take the battery out and put it back in and reboot it, I already did that and its the same.
    08-04-09 08:22 PM
    Ok....so you go to options....and then click on owner....and it gets stuck there??? because I remember one time at band camp.....seriously when you click on the options icon where is it getting "stuck"??

08-04-09 08:27 PM
    I mean it doesnt let me get out of the owner options. I can click on it but then when I get into it, I dont see the menu. I see the owner info page.
    08-04-09 08:31 PM
    Its not getting stuck, but it basically wont let me go into the options menu.
    08-04-09 08:35 PM
    When you are on the "Owner" screen, what happens when you press the Menu button?
    08-04-09 08:36 PM
    when you are in the owner info screen (the one you can't get out of )try hitting the button to the left of your trackball with the BlackBerry insignia on it. A menu should appear-choose the option CLOSE.
    08-04-09 08:45 PM
    IF (and that's a big if ) I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds normal. It'll open back up to the last option you visited. Either back your way out with the "back arrow" just right of the trackball, or better yet, click the menu button just left of the trackball and select "close" as suggested previously. On some occasions, you have to close more than one screen to exit completely. It's a good idea to get in the habit of closing all applications upon exit to keep your phone running at it's full potential.
    08-04-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD