Opera mini has disapeared. Its not hidden. It shows up in my applications list, but its nowhere to be found. I tried to reinstalling but it says it already exist. I deleted it from the app list, reinstalled it and the icon still want show up? what gives?? already tried battery pull....
    10-04-08 10:54 PM
    Try re-registering your HRT: Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register now.
    10-04-08 11:15 PM
    Try re-registering your HRT: Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register now.

Hey thanks, I tried that, but it still does'nt show up. I tried another battery pull.....hmmm....
    10-04-08 11:52 PM
    Is it possible that you accidentally moved
    it into a folder.
    10-04-08 11:56 PM
    Well I first I checked that and it was'nt there, but......man I feal dumb...now it is!!! thanks for the help. lol
    10-04-08 11:57 PM
    After checking your folders, push your menu button and select show all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 11:58 PM
    After checking your folders, push your menu button and select show all.

i got it thanks!!
    10-04-08 11:59 PM
    It's always the simplest solution, lol.

10-05-08 12:00 AM
    Hey thanks, I tried that, but it still does'nt show up. I tried another battery pull.....hmmm....
    Well I first I checked that and it was'nt there, but......man I feal dumb...now it is!!! thanks for the help. lol
    Did you refresh the HRT after you looked in the folder where you'd inadvertently put it? Until you refreshed the HRT, it would have been invisible. That would explain why you didn't find it at first, but now it's there...
    10-05-08 12:03 AM
    haha. sometimes we put things places and don't remember happens to the best of us no matter what it is

10-05-08 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD