will somebody PLEEZ tell me why when i receive an email, say from toys r us, all of the images in the email are immediately downloaded and saved to my pictures folder? it is getting on my nerves to keep having to go into my media folder and delete all of these unwanted pics.
    06-28-10 02:39 PM
    Good qustion...

I don't recall seeing options that get any close to doing that...
    You don't happen to have an app for auto showing images from emails do you?
    06-28-10 02:59 PM
    Try this, go to "Messages" then hit the menu key and go to "Options". Then go to "Email Settings"... Then, select the e-mail account on the "Messages Services" drop-down menu. Then, set "Download Images Automatically" to No.

I don't know if that'll fix it, but give it a try.
    06-28-10 06:30 PM
    Try this, go to "Messages" then hit the menu key and go to "Options". Then go to "Email Settings"... Then, select the e-mail account on the "Messages Services" drop-down menu. Then, set "Download Images Automatically" to No.

I don't know if that'll fix it, but give it a try.
    But that doesn't make the images get downloaded to the SD card does it? I have mine set to Yes here and I don't remember having this issue...
    06-28-10 06:46 PM
    But that doesn't make the images get downloaded to the SD card does it? I have mine set to Yes here and I don't remember having this issue...
    I have mine set to No, and set it to Yes to give it a try. I didn't really noticed anything different.
    06-28-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD