i got a new router of LINKSYS of the model WRTG254 n when i try to connect my BB to it...it tells me to Enter the following pic (wtevr it is)to my WIRELESS ROUTER....so can any 1 tell me the routers IP adress website,i've tried 192.168.1.1 not working,plz help...i'll b grateful to you thankx !!
    06-05-10 10:54 AM
    search it on the manual, it should be there (: or if you have windows in your pc, you should check on the conections (i don't know how it's called in english but it should be something like: network, lan, conections or something like that) ussualy you can se it on the start menu
    06-05-10 11:04 AM
    If one of your computer is connected to your wireless router, try this:

1. Start up Command Prompt. On XP, click Start > Run and type in cmd. On Vista or 7, type in cmd on the search box then hit enter.
    2. In Command Prompt, type in ipconfig/all, scroll down a little and you'll see your IP address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:15 AM
    that tells me 192.168.1.1 n that is the website of THE DSL ROUTER(the modem) but i want to go to the LINKSYS router set up which still i havent found
    06-05-10 11:30 AM
    You'd have a lot more luck calling Linksys tech support, since you're having a router issue, not a blackberry one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:42 AM
    When I go ipconfig, the Default gateway matches the ip I use for the router config.

Try that. Provided you are already connected to Wi-Fi, ofc.
    Last edited by diegonei; 06-05-10 at 03:20 PM.
    06-05-10 11:43 AM
    bt my r nt same :S plus i have tried all the ADDRESSES like 192.168.1.1,192.168.1.101,192.168.2.1,192.168.15.1 ......but none work :SS plz help is it because i did not configure my router...because it started to work like that without any configuration so.....:S
    06-05-10 01:12 PM
    Well fawad, like sickboy said, we know about BlackBerry not wifi devices. Contat tech support, after al, you paid for it.
    06-05-10 03:21 PM
    A Setup CD usually comes with a router when you buy it. Use the CD, it will let you setup the router, change settings, set WPA/WEP password, etc...
    06-05-10 04:54 PM
    Have you even bothered to look at the CD that came with the router? There is a PDF document on the CD that gives you all the addresses of the router, how to open the setup utility, etc. You can also go here and view the document online:

Cisco Home Products - Wireless for Everyone

And let me make this observation about your two posts below: You sound like a 6 year old child asking his mommy to help him tie his shoes. You have all the tools available to get the answers and you won't even bother to read and learn about your router. Several people have responded with how to get your answer. Please heed their excellent instructions and you will resolve the issue. And for goodness sakes, learn how to type a coherent sentence so we can actually read and comprehend what your question is.
    06-05-10 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD