Ah so I just recently got BB 8330. And I get really bad service. Sometimes I cannot get service at all when other verizon phones or my old (alias 2) phone could. The red arrows are constantly flashing in the top corner. Which I know means data is being sent/recieved. I have all apps closed minus the 5 that are always open. It's causing my battery to drain faster due to it searching for service. My friend had mentioned resetting the OS. I don't know if it is just the phone or if there is something I could do to fix it.

I hope someone can help. Thanks
    09-15-09 09:03 PM
    If you have a memory card in the BB, try taking it out. See if the performance improves.

The card's file system could be corrupted, especially if you transferred it from your old phone to the new BB w/o reformatting it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 09:06 PM
    check with your carrier to see if you have the latest update for their towers? If new I would take it down to the carriers store and compare signals or have them check it out.
    09-15-09 09:07 PM
    You can upload a new OS that would help, normally that helps to problems with battery an if is new is rare that the signal fails but the OS can help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD