I think i've broken my berry

The bbm icon appears on my front screen i go into the app and there is no active chat.

I have tried rebooting and this has made no change.

Can soemone please tell me how to get rid of it, its driving me mad as silly as it sounds.

Thanks

xx
    05-21-10 04:18 AM
    Delete all open conversations followed by a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 06:14 AM
    Ive pulled the battery and it is still staying there lol really bugging me
    05-21-10 07:02 AM
    hang on how do i delete all open converstaions, i thought i did this as no convos were showing and then i pulled the battery
    05-21-10 07:03 AM
    Ive pulled the battery and it is still staying there lol really bugging me
    Do you have any new BBM notifications, such as friends requests, status changes, pic changes, etc....?? Usually that comes accross as a message on the front screen.
    05-21-10 07:04 AM
    No nothing at all like that, ive tried everything, im tempted to wipe it off and re add it on the phone to be honest but i dont want to lose my contacts
    05-21-10 07:29 AM
    No nothing at all like that, ive tried everything, im tempted to wipe it off and re add it on the phone to be honest but i dont want to lose my contacts
    Backup your contacts with DM and then do a wipe if you feel that...do you have screen shots of inside your BBM and your home screen??
    05-21-10 09:54 AM
    Sorry to be thick but how do i get screen shots of this????????
    05-21-10 10:02 AM
    ur fine...go to the AppWorld and download CaptureIt and then go to Options>Screen and Keyboard and assign the program to a side key, and when your in the app, hit that key and your phone will buzz to let u know it captured that screen...then do what u normally do for a pic message and attach it to the thread here!
    05-21-10 10:09 AM
    Im searching for the app but no joy, do you have a link for it at all???????

xx
    05-21-10 10:31 AM
    Go to this link on ur BB browser Capture it
    05-21-10 10:46 AM
    can send this to u over bbm????????? i cant work out how to put in the thread.

Sorry x
    05-21-10 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD