Has anyone else had issues with the head phone jack on this phone breaking? I use my phone as a MP3 player every day, and in just over a year, I have already worn out the head phones jack on my 2nd phone. Now that the warranty is up, and my head phone jack is broken, I am going threw withdrawals without my daily podcasts while at work
    08-13-09 03:52 PM
    I have seen quite a few posts in the forums about various BB's having headphone jack issues. I'm looking through them now trying to see if anyone has a solution or suggestion for you.
    08-13-09 03:59 PM
    Found this, not sure if it helps you at all...

CrackBerry Addict
    Device Model: Tour 9630
    Carrier: Verizon
    PIN: Ask me!

So I figured out the issue... apparently with the earbuds supplied with the phone, you can push them in too far, which will cause them to go unrecognized and not play. They should sit out about 5-10 millimeters out of the phone. Any farther or closer and they won't be recognized. Not sure if this is the phone or the earbuds, but either way it's a poor show for that.
    08-13-09 04:01 PM
    Thank you. The issue I am having is the jack it self doesn't hold the connection tight because the connection itself is worn out.

But I actually figured I would call Verizon, low and behold, my warranty isn't up and I am getting a replacement
    08-13-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD