08-04-09 01:35 AM
91 ... 234
tools
    You did an amazing job. It doesnt matter what people think its your device. You paid for it so if u wanna bling it out go ahead. You should not be looking for anyone's thought's or approval. If thats what u like than let it be. I blacked out my 8900 I dont care what ppl think... ITS MINE!!!! good job.
    07-29-09 01:18 AM
    It's cool for ladies.. You may visit here for more option
    07-29-09 06:14 AM
    i think it looks GOOD..
    id do mine with all black crystals
    07-29-09 06:23 AM
    looks like the stoning I had on on my MDA years ago. it was super cute until the phone died and t-mo decided to replace it rather than fix it. $400 down the tubes and lesson learned.

I think the stoning is cute though, I'm just too old to pull it off these days.
    07-29-09 06:41 AM
    I'm with evryone else. Not my thing but everyone's different so do what makes you happy. Not to many people where I live into the bling like that. They tend to personalize their phones with wallpaper and such. I also think at my age people might look at me funny. :-)
    07-29-09 11:02 AM
    I'll never understand why people ask for opinions and then whine when they get them. You can't say, "Give me your honest opinion...but make sure it's a nice, honest opinion that demonstrates approval." If you're only after approval then only ask your friends for their "honest" opinions. Clearly they're the only ones willing to lie to your face about the unfortunate, sparkly, hideousness that is your 8900.

The whole, "I feel bad for someone who finds it necessary to put others down. They're clearly compensating for a major shortcoming." That's the ultimate 'I feel like a moron but now I have to defend myself' come back. That's like anti-bully propaganda they feed the nerds in second grade to make them feel better about being nerds. It's not a good look when you're not in grade school.

And I've often wondered about the inadequacies of a woman who finds it necessary to flaunt a cell phone fashion trend that died five years ago. Not feeling girly enough?

My honest opinion? That phone is almost as tacky as that manicure.
    Geez dude. I think most people are capable of giving an honest opinion without being mean. I believe they call that being tactful. It's a skill practiced by people who have compassion. Try it some time.
    07-29-09 11:11 AM
    Not my style but I actually know plenty of people who would LOVE that
    07-29-09 11:22 AM
    Nicely done, but not for me because it just reminds me too much of how Paris Hilton and the other celebrities who used to pimp out their phones like that.
    07-29-09 03:44 PM
    I would like to know what more of you think around the globe
    Well for what its worth im from the UK and im sorry to say this, your title says "hate it or love it ?" and im gonna have to go with the former im afraid.

Sorry !
    Last edited by bully74uk; 07-29-09 at 05:21 PM.
    07-29-09 05:18 PM
    I love it!! I'd put pink and black stones on it, but that's just bc i'm a little emo

Go on and get it girl! Whatever makes u love ur phone more!!

<3 tonks cullen
    07-29-09 05:43 PM
    Good Job! Not A Fan Though : - )
    07-29-09 05:54 PM
    Each to their own...

But personally i hate it. I coudlnt stand seeing that in person and since this is an open forum i can voice my distaste.
    07-29-09 06:00 PM
    I did something like this to my old phone but it didn't look half as good as yours does!
    07-29-09 06:15 PM
    I mean i give props on the work cuz it takes time and patience but me personally i wouldnt. And not only cuz im a dude. Its all just preference
    08-03-09 05:52 AM
    i wouldn't stone my blackberry just for the simple fact i'm always changing cases or themes....

that's just a bit to much in my opinion
    08-04-09 01:17 AM
    I think its a great job but its not right for a blackberry but it would be great on any other phone. It just looks odd on a blackberry
    08-04-09 01:35 AM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD