Looks well done. Don't worry what negative people say. Its whatever you want it to look like and makes you happy.
    02-26-09 12:15 PM
    As long as you like it is all that matters. But I would never do anything like that.
    02-26-09 12:29 PM
    No. I'm pretty sure I'd take the opportunity to bash that in person. lol.

Not my style. But good times.

Well before most guys would bash... they would evaluate the girls looks first...LOL
    02-26-09 12:31 PM
    it looks good, im more for the simplicity though, a skin is as far as i go
    02-26-09 12:54 PM
    I personally think it's gaudy, and find things like covering your phone with crystals or stones to portray the owner as stuck up or ditsy. But that's my own opinion so take it with a grain of salt. On the other hand you did a great job on it and if you like it and it makes you happy then that's all that matters isn't it.
    02-26-09 01:25 PM
    Dislike it.

But, hey, do whatever you want with it.

IMO, if you want a 'girlish looking phone'- go talk to the forbidden fruit company.
    02-26-09 01:28 PM
    p.s. feel free to add me to your bbm
    Can I add you? lol
    02-26-09 01:50 PM
    I like your blinged out 8900, dont worry about the haters here. Its your phone not theres. Not to be funny, some of the pepole on here are rude. But does anyone call them out..
    02-26-09 01:57 PM
    I think you are very talented! Not everyone can do that. It's not for me but I do applaud your skills!
    02-26-09 02:42 PM
    Can I add you? lol
    sure, just make sure you let me know its you
    02-26-09 02:49 PM
    I'm not sure why you mentioned you're in Arizona. I'm in Arizona and I showed it to 3 women in the 25-55 age group. None of them cared for it, neither did a couple of guys.

Someone would have to be kind of rude to bash your phone in person, which is why you probably haven't heard it.

While I'm sure you did a great job on it, it really does look like something a child would carry around. Or, an NBA player.

If you like it, that's all that matters.
    02-26-09 02:52 PM
    It looks pretty tight! Good job. Personally though, I would like mine to be "stoned" so to speak.
    02-26-09 03:21 PM
    Well, this has been quite an experience to say the least. I've taken great interest in what you all had to say but a few of you....sweetie darling, MJGEGB, and ymark to be exact just couldn't help being rude...most likely to feel better about they're own inadequacies, I feel sorry for people like that! I posted this out of pure curiosity because honestly the first negative response about my work was from the people on this site....I've made thousands of dollars doing other people's phones as well so for every person that says it's not for them they're are 20 that absolutely love it! Haters take notes....your rude comments are childish and show your lack of appreciation for anyone that poses something you don't have, skill or otherwise...I will pray for you. Anyway, thanks for your comments!
    02-28-09 02:44 AM
    It is definitely not something I would do to my phone, but you did a great job with it. I am very impressed!
    ^^Ditto. Great job!
    02-28-09 03:13 AM
    oh... I think I'm going to be sick now...
    02-28-09 04:39 AM
    I'm not really digging Rhinestones, but I do like your manicure.
    02-28-09 05:07 AM
    First off, get off your high horse.

Read the title of you thread. YOU asked if we love it or hate it. I said I didn't like it and neither did anyone I showed it to.
    I never put down your "talent". Just because I don't like your phone doesn't mean I don't appreciate your artistic talent. Your conclusion that I have inadequacies is immature at best. If you don't want an answer to a question, don't ask it
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-28-09 08:32 AM
    It's your phone, do what you want!

I use a skin that includes a wall-paper, and it makes the phone "different" from everybody elses.
    02-28-09 08:55 AM
    [QUOTE=YMark;1799000

While I'm sure you did a great job on it, it really does look like something a child would carry around. Or, an NBA player.

If you like it, that's all that matters.[/QUOTE]

The first part was fine, you made your point but adding the rest wasn't necessary. I simply asked if people like the idea of it being rhinestoned or not....not to likened to a child for doing it. I specifically asked that there be no rudeness, just thoughts on the phone itself. Some people just can't help themselves....have a good day.
    02-28-09 10:06 AM
    Lol Thanks for praying for me. So kind of you. Also, anything you post on the internet Is public forum for opinions. You are not exempt to this rule. Maybe you need to grow a thicker skin before you ask for other people's opinions.

02-28-09 12:02 PM
    P.S I'll pray for that thicker skin you need, stat!

02-28-09 12:03 PM
    I think you did a GREAT job with it, must have took a lot of patience! You definitely pulled it off really nicely! Even though it may not be the thing for me and some others on here, if I ever saw you walking around with that in your hand, I would definitely compliment you!
    02-28-09 12:22 PM
    for me, it's equally as ugly as the denim backs. door's not flimsy for me btw.
    03-01-09 12:12 PM
    I think you did a very nice job!

I know for sure I wouldn't have the patience or artistic ability to do that do mine. Also, I like to change mine up a lot with different color cases, so it wouldn't work for me.
    03-01-09 12:26 PM
    i think you did a fantastic job...i'm not a girly girl at all, so i would never do it...but to each there own you know?
    03-01-09 12:32 PM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD