Seems to have started about the time Blackberry had their global outage but the issue I'm having is with sent messages, specifically email and MMS. When I send them it appears to be sending but there is no notification of them sending properly on my end. In fact, it will show as a red clock, a red clock or just constant transmitting. Not sure what the issue is and I'm thinking RIM is still working out issues but wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue as well.
    09-13-09 11:46 PM
    been having issues since yesterday, had to resent my service books twice and that fixed the problem. hope this helps
    09-13-09 11:54 PM
    ever since i updated my OS, it gave me the same problem as well. i will try sending the service books and see if that helps.
    09-14-09 12:08 PM
    been having issues since yesterday, had to resent my service books twice and that fixed the problem. hope this helps
    I'll give that a try.
    09-14-09 12:20 PM
    ever since i updated my OS, it gave me the same problem as well. i will try sending the service books and see if that helps.
    I'm still using the same OS that came on the phone back in Feb so I don't think that's it in my case. I want to upgrade but I hate DM (huge resource hog and I don't like that I can't have it NOT autostart when I boot up my PC and just boot it when I need it which is rare to update OS or backup stuff) and I'm hearing some bad reviews here and there and mine works fine now so I don't want to break a working thing if that makes sense. Some of the new upgrades sound nice but at this point I just don't want to risk it.
    09-14-09 12:22 PM
    What OS did you load?
    09-14-09 12:23 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I found service books in my options menu. But how do I resend them??????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD