o k so ineed some help, i looked threw the threads here and couldn't find a solution. i bricked my curve(8320) 2day, but read the bb101 blog how to reload the OS, was able to do that. but downloaded bbDtop mngr from the bb site b4 i got the phone, n did not have the handheld OS, so i had to get that, and added it to my "app loader" list so then i was able to reload my OS n fix my berry. so here is my problem, when i launch my app loader from the Dtop mngr the OS is permanently checked, and i can not uncheck it, but all other apps can be check/unchecked. so how do i fix this? every time i go to use the app loader it always reinstalls my OS any help is greatly appreciated, or send me a link to a thread on how to fix this. thnx
    03-05-08 11:57 PM
    It will always be checked. If you have already reinstalled the OS it should not ask you to install again.
    03-06-08 12:05 AM
    If you were able to uncheck it, that would mean it would remove it from your device.

When you look at the apploader, you will notice that if you don't change any settings, and just click OK, it will say Nothing needed at this time.
    03-06-08 12:08 AM
    yes i was able to fix my problem. it didn't reinstall a second time. must have been a glich or something.
    thnx
    03-09-08 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD